My photo
(S2-02) Luke John-Lee (17) Matthew Goh (18) Ben Ng (19) Ryan Sio (20)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 Weeks Orientation Reflections

I have enjoyed the orientation camp, using of the learning device, and most importantly the experience at SST. I discovered that I need to have more confidence and try to speak up for myself as well as to participate more in various activities. I also discovered that I need to put the past behind and accept change, to head to the future and have a successful "transition" to SST. Things I want to improve include my Chinese and confidence as well as my willingness to participate. I have also learnt about the 3 Rs, Responsibilities as in that I must be responsible and do what I am told to do, Rights in which I have my own rights, rules and regulations and must not cross the boundaries and finally Roles, which I need to play a part in so the SST community would be a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment