My photo
(S2-02) Luke John-Lee (17) Matthew Goh (18) Ben Ng (19) Ryan Sio (20)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post Orientation Reflection 2011

1. What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
- The 3 highlights were the camp, the camp-fire and the badge ceremony. The camp was great throughout and it was a fun and learning experience.  The camp-fire was a special experience as we got to present our group cheer and perform. Our group performance failed, however, true the failure, we still bonded a bit :). The badge ceremony was also a special experience as we were formally inducted into SST and I felt a sense of achievement.

2. What were 2 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks
- The only one low moment was during rock-climbing where I epic-failed. However, I tried my best and I did not feel that bad. I also argued with Leighton quite a lot and that was the other low moment, however, now we are friends.

3. What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
- The 3 greatest takeaways were the confidence, perseverance and the being able to be prepared, were the greatest takeaways I gained from the camp.

4. What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
- I learnt that I need to be more confident in what I do and speak-up for myself.

5. What are you looking forward in 2011?
- I am looking forward to a fun, enjoyable learning experience in 2011!

PS: BTW, the weird symbols that are korean means "I don't know how to write korean"

No comments:

Post a Comment